Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
2 onion springs, chopped
2 avocados, diced
4 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
Cheese (optional, I like using goat cheddar)
Red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook onion for 2 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add diced avocado, salt and pepper. Then cook for 6-8 minutes over low to medium heat.
3. Add eggs and fold gently until everything is mixed.
4. Cook and stir gently until the eggs are completely set but not too dry.
5. Enjoy on it's own or as a sandwich by placing the cooked mixture on toasted quality toast then adding cheese and broiling until melted.