Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
3 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/4 cup avocado oil
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the coconut sugar, vanilla and avocado oil.
3. Add the old fashioned oats and stir well. Then add the coconut flakes, salt, cinnamon and seeds and mix well.
4. Add a tablespoon at a time of maple syrup while mixing.
5. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray (this is what I use) and add the granola to the baking sheet and press down so the ingredients are in one layer.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. Stir it around every 6-7 minutes to make sure it cooks evenly. Be sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn! You want it to be slightly golden as it will cook more as it cools.
7. Allow the granola to cool for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Store in airtight container for up to a week on counter or a month in the fridge